Sunday, October 08, 2006

Horror Halloween -- Part 11: Shoosh, Shoosh

Shoosh, shoosh came the sound from all sides, as if it was closing in on us on that Horror Halloween night.

I looked around. It was closing in on us! From every direction I could see!

Huge, huge purple faces coming through the trees, 3 and 4 times the size of the one at the door. Angry faces!

They came shooshing through the trees like huge plastic bags filled with water, the faces deforming to squeeze between the trees. The deformation of the faces was horrible, but not as horrible as seeing one of those faces without any deformation coming towards us.

"Their baby", I thought. That huge monster out by the front door oozing green slime from its torn purple lower lip must be one of their babies!

"We have had it" I said to my now cowering dog. "Life is over".

There was obviously no escape. We were surrounded by these unhappy purple monsters coming at us from every direction. Their bodies fromed a jello wall, but a jello that kills. And they could deform their bodies to pass through very small openings, smaller than I could fit through.

On that Horror Halloween night I hoped for a quick death like that of my little dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home